Medical Rooms available in Sandton to Rent
What we offer
If you are a medical practitioner or allied and wish to become part of the well-established Ubuntu Family Health Centre and enjoy the many benefits offered by our medical centre in Sandton, we look forward to discussing the opportunities with you.
We are continuously looking for medical professionals to join our newly renovated Medical practice. We currently have 4 new, well equipped, upmarket medical rooms available. These rooms are ideally suited for: Podiatrists, Gynaecologists, Speech therapists, Biokineticists, Occupational therapists, Clinical Psychologists, Endocrinologists, Psychiatrists, Radiologists, ENT Specialists and Dermatologists
Benefits of practicing at Ubuntu Family Health Centre
Practitioners benefit from Ubuntu Family Health Centre providing them with the following:
- An established and modern facility with an existing infrastructure
- A multi-disciplinary team of practitioners, including: General Practitioners, Dietitians, Podiatrist, Psychologists, Baby Wellness Clinic, Aesthetics, Psychiatrist, Chiropractor, Medical Orthotist & Prosthetist and Travel Clinic.
- Superb location in the heart of Sandton
- A strong brand identity built on quality leadership and innovation and a commitment to customer-centric care
- Practitioners also have the opportunity to consult at our centre on either a sessional or full-time basis
- Large reception area with warm and friendly receptionists to ensure limited administration burden allowing focus on patient care
- Shared use of common areas (waiting room, bathroom facilities, kitchen)
- 24-hour security entrance with a security boom
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Professional cleaning service
- Rates & taxes
- Water and Lights
- Use of the photo-copying machine (paper included)
- Unlimited printing
Interested in practicing at Ubuntu Family Health Centre?
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to join our team of world-class medical professionals, please contact Debby Edinburg (Practice Manager) at 010 822 3151 or 082 564 9723 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.